With less than 10mins prep time, this healthy bowl is a perfect recipe for your lunch during pre-menstrual cycle to help boost nutrient, It is loaded with good fat & nutrient which is prerequisite building block for progesterone. This article on best tips to work with your monthly hormone fluctuations explains your monthly cycle in great detail and recommend certain food suitable for each cycle.
A special mention on the hemp seeds on the recipe. This special seeds which contains high level of GLA have quite a few benefits, one of which is regulating hormone and reduce symptoms of PMS & Menopause. Other benefit of hemp seeds including aiding digestion and reduce skin inflammation.
Avocado & Greens Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup of chopped kale, sautéed in coconut oil
- ½ cup of cooked quinoa
- ½ of an avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. Raw apple cider vinegar
- Tahini for serving
- Hemp seeds for serving
- Start by adding the quinoa to a serving bowl and add in the raw apple cider vinegar.Stir
- Next, add the sautéed kale to the other side of the bowl with the quinoa and top with the chopped red onion, and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle with tahini and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Serve fresh